Join the stampede and get Atlanta talking about your cowpany
today by becoming a sponsor.
easy as 1-2-3
Learn how easy it is to become
a part of our herd... over 100 sponsors and growing!
Sponsoring a cow is a simple three-step process.
- Decide how many cows you want to sponsor. Each cow will be displayed as part of a herd, and more than 2 million people will see the cows.
- Select a design. There are more than 500 designs reflective of Atlanta, the South and different types of local businesses that viewers will find fun. Professional and amateur artists from throughout Georgia will paint and decorate the life-sized fiberglass cows.
- Make the most of your sponsorship. Incorporate the cow into existing marketing and advertising endeavors. The ideas are endless.
how it works
Choose an original design from submissions from across Georgia, or commission a design
yourself. Then unleash your imagination! CowParade Atlanta works with your marketing to maximize
Download a CowParade Atlanta sponsorship application to
Sponsorship are designed to provide the publicity and exposure for the sponsor in a year-long promotion of
the Cowparade Atlanta 2003 event. Which sponsorship offering is right for my company or organization.
Get detailed benefit information by clicking on the sponsorship links below.
Prize Cow Sponsor: $7,500
Trailblazer Sponsor: $15,000
Cow Corral Sponsor: $50,000
Cow Herd Sponsor: $100,000
Presenting Sponsor: $500,000
Any Sponsor may enhance the impact of their sponsorship by purchasing one or more Custom
Marketing Programs. View the benefits and costs of sample Custom Marketing Programs.
For more information, or to discuss a program tailored to your marketing goals and budget, please contact CowParade
Atlanta Organizers at 404-898-2915 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Sponsorship? Contact Alan McKeon at 404-898-2915 or send him an email at email@example.com.
atlanta's proud sponsors
View our list of growing sponsors already reaping the benefits of the CowParade Atlanta event.
Atlanta Sponsorship Info
Chick-fil-A and McKenna Long & Aldridge are hosting the
southeastern debut of the 'Udderly Mooving' CowParade Atlanta 2003.
- Teaser Cows and Icon Cows Unveiled at the TechBridge Digital Ball
- Public Painting at Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, Georgia
- Public Painting at the Mall of Georgia, Buford, Georgia
- Public Painting at Finsterfest, Summerville, Georgia (www.finster.com)
- Public Painting at the Atlanta Jazz Festival
- Sponsor Appreciation Events
- Chick-fil-A Coloring Contest
- Press Event: Official Roll Out of Cows to Atlanta Streets
- June 26 - VIP Sponsor and Artist Kick-off , Centennial Park
- June 28 - Udderly Moo-velous Family Fun Day, Centennial Park
- Cows at the Peachtree Road Race, Atlanta
- Appearance at the Black Arts Festival
- September 26 - Public Art Exhibition Ends - Cow Mooved off the Streets
- American Cancer Society Cattle Barons' Ball, Historic Georgia Freight Depot
- November 13 - Live Auction of the Cows at the Georgia World Congress Center Internet Auction
- Cows Are Put Out to Pasture